Exclusive content is for members only
Log in to access free content (if you’ve signed up for Andrew’s Scribe Notes, just include enter your email address below).
Don’t have an account yet? It’s easy!
Create one by sharing your name and your email and you’ll have immediate access to the great free content below.
Here's a snapshot of some of the great content you will have access to just by signing up:
Mephibosheth – a short story
After recovering from a terrible car accident that rendered him a paraplegic, a man reflects on the new confines put on his life as he considers the limitations of life, faith, and love from a wheelchair.
MIGRATION + VULNERABLE
ARTICLES on JUSTICE ISSUES
- SAMPLE NOW: Betrayed – Migrants in Malaysia (for Asian Beacon)
- Let’s write a new story this year (for the Red Deer Express)
- Measured speech thunders loudly in any crisis (for the Red Deer Express)
- The good news and bad news for foreign workers in Malaysia
- The Rohingya: stateless people without hope (for the 2011 YWAM Prayer Diary)
- A reflection on my time spent with Burmese refugees in Malaysia (for EyeSee Magazine)
FAITH, MYSTERY +
ARTICLES on FAITH + MYSTERY
- Dying words and feeding sheep
- The wonder and the horror of the greatest command
- Got what it takes? Re-imagining discipleship
- The Bible’s shocking 4-letter words
- SAMPLE NOW: If God Had A Facebook Account, What Would He Write on Your Wall?
- What is Justice?
- You Have a Voice; Use It!
- What Do You Want?
- Creativity. Collaboration. Courage.