Exclusive content is for members only
Log in to access free content (if you’ve signed up for Andrew’s Scribe Notes, just include enter your email address below).[otmg_login]
Don’t have an account yet? It’s easy!
Create one by sharing your name and your email and you’ll have immediate access to the great free content below.[otmg_register]
Here's a snapshot of some of the great content you will have access to just by signing up:
Mephibosheth – a short story
After recovering from a terrible car accident that rendered him a paraplegic, a man reflects on the new confines put on his life as he considers the limitations of life, faith, and love from a wheelchair.
MIGRATION + VULNERABLE
ARTICLES on JUSTICE ISSUES
- SAMPLE NOW: Betrayed – Migrants in Malaysia (for Asian Beacon)
- Let’s write a new story this year (for the Red Deer Express)
- Measured speech thunders loudly in any crisis (for the Red Deer Express)
- The good news and bad news for foreign workers in Malaysia
- The Rohingya: stateless people without hope (for the 2011 YWAM Prayer Diary)
- A reflection on my time spent with Burmese refugees in Malaysia (for EyeSee Magazine)
FAITH, MYSTERY +
ARTICLES on FAITH + MYSTERY
- Dying words and feeding sheep
- The wonder and the horror of the greatest command
- Got what it takes? Re-imagining discipleship
- The Bible’s shocking 4-letter words
- SAMPLE NOW: If God Had A Facebook Account, What Would He Write on Your Wall?
- What is Justice?
- You Have a Voice; Use It!
- What Do You Want?
- Creativity. Collaboration. Courage.